Apply for Services



Apply, Transfer, Disconnect Service

Slash Pine EMC takes pride in serving its members with courteous and professional customer service. Meeting your electrical needs is our utmost commitment, whether it is helping you apply for a new service or with your concerns of an existing account.


To Apply for New Service

You must visit our office at 794 West Dame Avenue, Homerville, Georgia, Monday through Friday, between to the hours of 8 am and 5 pm. To save you time in the application process, download the necessary forms, print, complete all information requested and bring the forms with you to our office. You will be asked to provide the following:


 • Proof of identification including picture

 • Social Security Number

 • Provide mailing address if different from 911 address

 • Home and Work Phone number

 • Signed Service Application

 • Signed Application for Electric Service Form

 • Signed Credit Report Authorization Form

 • Lease Agreement (if applicable) or Proof of Ownership

 • Pay $5 membership fee and $25.00 processing fee

 • Pay Security Deposit up to $500 based on your personal credit history; refundable upon closing your account.


Download Service Application (pdf)

Download Application for Electric Service (pdf)

Download Credit Report Authorization (pdf)


Pre-Pay Electric Service Program


The program is available a pay-as-you-go program for non-demand residential accounts only.  At time of applying, for a new electric service, the member will be required to establish a minimum initial credit balance of $50 in addition to the $5 membership and $25 origination fee.
A member may choose to convert their existing post-pay account to this program. Please call our office for details.  Not all residential accounts qualify for the pre-pay program.


Download Pre-Pay Service Set-up Data Sheet (pdf)


Download Pre-Pay Service Program Agreement (pdf)




To Transfer an Existing Service

Call or go by Slash Pine EMC's office and provide the following:

 • Proof of identification

 • Pay additional deposit (if required) and connect fees

 • New rental/lease agreement or ownership papers


To Disconnect an Existing Service

Call or go by Slash Pine EMC's office and provide the following:

 • Proof of identification

 • Date of Disconnect

 • Forwarding mailing address for forwarding of any outstanding bill and/or return of deposit.